Vertical Gardens - Recycled Materials & Eco Friendly
Eco Sustainable House on the Gold Coast has a range of vertical garden, grow wall and green wall products suitable for all applications both indoor and outdoor installations. Our eco-friendly vertical garden solutions can accommodate all budgets and uses. The Atlantis Gro Wall® range and our Australian made green wall pots are ideal for larger both commercial applications as well as home DIY projects.
Atlantis' innovative modular design and materials provide a number of benefits including:
- Rapid module construction and plant installation
- Vertical and horizontal expansion - connect multiple units together!
- Structurally sound, no framework required for freestanding unit
- Optimum moisture retention for plants
- Water efficient design that reduces runoff
- 85% recycled plastic
As city living becomes more popular, and urban areas develop into an ever-increasing series of high-rise buildings, for many people a vertical garden is the only way to get some green in their living space. These user-friendly, versatile and low-maintenance planter systems make it a breeze to create the perfect growing conditions in a limited space.
Installing a vertical garden in your home or office can make a huge difference to your whole building:
- Thermal insulation - cool in summer, warm in winter
- Highly effective sound insulator
- Improves air quality
- More water efficient than large planter boxes
- Offsets CO2 emissions
View the full range of Gro Wall products below, read the brochures attached here or contact our friendly team at Eco Sustainable House for a free, detailed quote.
Find out more: