Vertical Gardens - Recycled Materials & Eco Friendly
Eco Sustainable House on the Gold Coast has a range of vertical garden and green wall products suitable for all applications both indoor and outdoor installations. Our green wall vertical garden solutions from Atlantis Australia can accommodate all budgets and uses. The Atlantis Gro Walll® range is ideal for larger both commercial applications and home D.I.Y projects.
Atlantis' innovative modular design and materials provide a number of benefits including:
- Rapid module construction and plant installation
- Vertical and horizontal expansion - connect multiple units together!
- Structurally sound, no framework required for freestanding unit
- Optimum moisture retention for plants
- Accommodates a vast variety of plant species
- Water efficient design that reduces runoff
- 85% recycled plastic
- Access to individual plants
As city living becomes more popular, and urban areas develop into an ever-increasing series of high-rise buildings, for many people a vertical garden is the only way to get some green in their living space. These user-friendly, versatile and low-maintenance planter systems make it a breeze to create the perfect growing conditions in a limited space.
Installing a vertical garden in your home or office can make a huge difference to your whole building:
- Thermal insulation - cool in summer, warm in winter
- Highly effective sound insulator
- Improves air quality
- More water efficient than large planter boxes
- Offsets CO2 emissions
If you're based in the South East Queensland area, we can also direct you towards installers if you are needing one! However, your order will come with all required parts and the systems themselves are quite simple to put together on your own.
View the full range of Gro Wall products below, read the brochures attached here or contact our friendly team at Eco Sustainable House for a free, detailed quote.
Find out more: